(Arnold steps up to bat)
- Wind's in the east. I should probably shoot for the gap between second and third.
- Just try not to get hit, okay?
- Yeah, good strategy.
Harold (To Arnold)
- Who taught you how to play baseball, YOUR LOONY GRANDMA?
- Come on, come on.
- Alright already. Keep your shirt on, Helga, for all our sakes.
- (Harold got hit by a baseball)
- Say something, Pink Boy!
- Goodnight, Mommy.
- Hey Grandpa, I've got a problem.
- Shoot it at me, short man.
- Well, see, there's this big jerk at school, he says he's gonna...
- — says he's gonna beat you up, eh?
- Well, yeah.
- Gonna give you 24 hours to dangle, eh?
- That's right!
- Big guy, huh? Slow, but with lots of power. Squash you like a bug, eh?
- Yeah, yeah! What should I do?
- I have no idea.
- I've got to think of something, Grandpa.
- Well, you could skip town. But then you'd have to live the rest of your life in fear, always looking over your shoulder, waiting for... that day. You try reasoning with him? Oh, a moron, eh? Well Arnold, I wish I knew what to tell you. In eighty years I think I've only learned one thing for sure.
- What's that?
- Never eat raspberries. (Grandpa holds his stomach)
- Gotta go! (Grandpa runs to the bathroom)
- Twenty-four hours, fifteen minutes and thirteen seconds until you die!
- It's 7:00 on KILL. This one goes out to Arnold, who's going to die in 2 hours, 6 minutes, and 47 seconds, from Helga who hates you.
- ...Don't hit me; I'll hit me. I'm crazy...
- Wow, you really are crazy. Wanna join our club?
- Boys are so stupid.