|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Abner Come Home|
|Season 1, Episode 16a|
|Written by: Joe Ansolabehere|
|Air date: November 27, 1996|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Abner Come Home is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- The phone number on the "Have You Seen This Pig" billboard is "555-PORK".
- On Abner's doghouse, the "E" in "Abner" is backwards.
- We learn that Arnold has a great-uncle who is also named Phil. However, it is uncertain whether this Phil is related to Arnold's Grandpa or Grandma.
- The credits list Maurice LaMarche, the voice of Big Bob, as Abner. This is one of very few cartoons where Frank Welker doesn't do the animal voices. He also didn't voice Chester in the episode, "Pigeon Man".
- This episode aired the same day that Bill Clinton was inaugurated for his second term as President of the United States.
- It is revealed that there are two different characters with the same name called Abner. One is Arnold's pig and the other is a male human.
- The construction worker is seen smoking a cigar in this episode despite Nickelodeon's policy against references to tobacco in their shows.
- The billboard for the boarding house lists the address as 4040 Vine Street, which is what it says in the episode "Magic Show" but not in "Sally's Comet".
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|