- Thanks, Arnold. I really appreciate all that you've done for me. You know, except the part where you made me go blind.
- (Arnold is carrying "blind" Helga across the street and a taxi cab is speeding towards them)
- Arnold, look out for that cab!
- (Arnold jumps and they land on the sidewalk)
- Arnold, are we alive?
- We're fine.
- Whew. Good thing I saw — uh, I mean — smelled that cab coming.
- You smelled the cab?
- Yeah, you know how it is when you lose one of your senses. The others just kind of kick into overdrive. (sniffs Arnold) Speaking of which, you might want to try a stronger deodorant, football-head.
- Oh, Happy Groundhog's Day, everybody. Yippee! I saw my shadow — and you know what that means!
- We know, Pookie...
Grandpa and Arnold
- Twelve more days of Christmas...
- Um, fellas. Is it just me, or is the floor moving?
Helga (thinks when she dances with Arnold)
- I'm actually dancing cheek-to-cheek with Arnold! He's holding me tight, his hair smells yummy... Oh, who am I kiddin': I love this guy! Maybe I should stop torturing him? Nah, this is way too much fun!
Arnold (thinking when he dances with Helga)
- Oh, man, I really hate this!
- Oh, man, do I love this or what!
- Gerald, I think, you're thinking what I'm thinking.
- (Gerald whispers something in Arnold's ear)
- That's even better than what I was thinking!
- (When She arrives home) Mom I'm home, and I'm blind!