- I need that cute, stupid, football head's hat! Oh....Did I just say that out loud?
- Helga? The door's locked, honey, what are you doing in there?
- Oh... okay.
- All I wanted was the hat... and world domination, but for right now, just the hat. Is that too much to ask?
- Arnold! Hey Arnold! The Jolly Olly man's gone insane! He's passing out free ice-cream! Come on down!
- No! I'm not coming down without my hat! Ever! For the rest of my life!
- Okay. More ice-cream for me.
- Out of my way, Fat Boy!
- Did you happen to see a collection of seemingly useless junk randomly arranged behind a curtain in my closet for no apparent reason?
- Ah huh, dear. I threw it all out.
- You are who are because of what's on the inside, not the outside... the inside, not the outside... Are you listening, Arnold? The inside, not the outside.
- Woo! Arnold! Man! Did anybody ever tell you you look like some kind of bronzed Greek god these days?
- Yuck who said you could touch me!
- Are you trying to make me sick or something?
- I will never wash these clothes again. (Splattt!) Yuck!