|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 2, Episode 40|
|Air date: October 27, 1997|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Arnold's Halloween is a special half-hour episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This is the second episode where Helga yells out "ARRRNOOOOLLD!", the first time was in "Downtown As Fruits."
- This episode airs 59 years and 3 days to the day of Orson Welles' 1938 radio broadcast The War of the Worlds, on which this episode is based. His radio broadcast also sent many people into a panic.
- A "Welles Bridge" is mentioned in the episode. Obviously, it is a reference to Orson Welles, who's 1938 radio broadcast is parodied in this episode.
- Maurice LaMarche, who voices Big Bob and Douglas Cain, voiced Orson Welles in The Critic episodes "Eyes on the Prize" and "Frankie and Ellie Get Lost."
- The costume and makeup selected by the kids for their hoax is that of the Talosians from Star Trek: The Cage (#1.0) (1966).
- The wheel on the show Big Bob was watching had spaces marked OOPS!, Bye-Bye, No Cigar, New Car, See Ya, Winner, Whole Enchilada, Sucker, Loser, Spin Again, and S.O.L.
- Big Bob, when perusing the sports section of his newspaper, mentions "Green Bay. This is probably reference to the Green Bay Packers football team.
- All of the credits (except in the show's opening) were orange instead of yellow.
- Just like "Arnold's Valentine", this episode aired 4 days before the actual day of Halloween on October 31st.
- This is the only special half-hour episode of Hey Arnold! Season 2.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|