|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Back to School|
|Season 4, Episode 72a|
|Air date: September 11, 1999|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Back to School is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This is the first episode co-creator Joe Ansolabehere has written since Season 2.
- Arnold's homework problem is 325 divided by 27.6. Unless Arnold was told to round off to a certain number of decimal places, as the answer is 11.77536231884057971014492.
- Oskar and Suzie sit on opposite sides of the table in the scene where Grandpa tells everybody he's been promoted to sixth grade, possibly indicating that they have been fighting again.
- This is the second time voice actor Dan Castellaneta has said the line, "The sum of the square root of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side" in a TV series. The other time was when he voiced Homer Simpson in The Simpsons.
- When Arnold states that Grandpa has plenty of brain cells he replies, "No, not since Woodstock." This is a possible reference to drug use during the Hippie movement of the 1960s.
- Principal Wartz asks Grandpa, "Young man, are you looking for trouble?" to which Grandpa replies "Maybe, Whadda ya got?". This is in reference to the 1953 movie The Wild One.
- When Arnold was quizzing Grandpa, he asked him the capital of Minnesota. Grandpa answered Duluth, which is incorrect; the capital of Minnesota is St. Paul.
- Grandpa stated that "The sum of the square root of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side," which is not always true. This is only true if the isosceles triangle is also an equilateral triangle; technically, he should have used "equilateral" instead of "isosceles."
- Harold should not be laughing because he has been in fourth grade four times.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|