Grandpa Phil (trying to cheer Arnold up)
- We'll grow old together... Oh, wait a minute, I'm already old! Well, okay, so you'll grow old alone with no one to talk to and nothing to come to, except your fun memories and...
- (Arnold gets sad)
- ...me and... I'm not helping, am I?
Arnold (Explaining what happened to the money)
- There was this old lady on the bus, and she had pink hair, and a peg leg... and one eyebrow. And she had a bunch of shopping bags, and she must have taken my bag by mistake.
- (Nobody believes him; later)
- Who the heck is that?
- I reckon it's an old lady with pink hair, a peg leg, and one eyebrow.