- Pass the ball to Tucker!
- Excellent pass to Tucker, Arnold — You don't even have to dribble, just pass it to Tucker!!
- Have I ever told you about how I always wanted to be in the circus?
- Yeah, you did, Grandpa, but—
- When I was a kid, I wanted nothing more than to be a trapeze artist. But the only job I could get was cleaning up after the elephants. 13 years with my pail and shovel. Following around Jumbo and Big Nellie. I thought about quittin', but I remembered what my grandfather said to me.
- What was that, Grandpa?
- "Don't quit, ya ninny!" So I stuck with it.
- And, eventually, you got a chance to trapeze?
- No! Although I did get an audition as the bearded lady.
(repeated line) Arnold
- Trust the ball.
(repeated line) Coach Wittenberg
- Don't let me down, son.