|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 2, Episode 32b|
|Written by: Jonathan Greenberg|
|Air date: October 22, 1997|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Best Friends is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- There's a sign in the cafeteria that says "Chew Each Bite 25X".
- Nadine has worn her hair the same way since she was 4 years old.
- According to Arnold, Nadine and Rhonda have been best friends as long as he and Gerald have been.
- Phoebe's lunch is an orange and goat's milk.
- The boy named Steve who stole Arnold's ball in the episode "The List" is in the park just before Arnold gets Rhonda and Nadine back together. This is stock footage from that episode.
- It is shown that Arnold may have arachnophobia.
- When Rhonda and Nadine are at their table and Nadine says "It's part of nature!", she puts the jar lid on the air, instead of the top of the jar.
- Mr. Simmons didn't get credited in this episode.
- Harold and Stinky were not sitting at the table during the fight.
- Robert's hair was an orange-brown color at lunch whenever Arnold was shown close up while Phoebe was talking.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|