|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 1, Episode 26a|
|Written by: Jordana Arkin|
|Air date: November 30, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Biosquare is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
It all starts with them entering the dome. Helga asks where the plugs are, but Arnold tells her there are none. She plans on leaving, but decides to stay. She snacks on some candy bars while Arnold uses a science potato. She asks what time it is and Arnold says it's been 45 minutes. Helga realizes she ran out of food and plans on eating the potato Arnold is using. He says he has other food, but Helga thinks it's disgusting. She tries to get some pizza, but Abner eats it all.
They both bring one red ant and one black ant. Arnold starts to talk about science, which bugs Helga.Night falls and they find out the faucet is leaky.
Arnold wakes up to find Helga eating his potato for breakfast. Helga divides the house down the middle. Arnold starts bugging Helga again, and she throws a ball which causes the ants to escape. Arnold saves them from being smashed by Helga. Helga loses it and breaks the sink, causing the place to flood. They try to get help, but Granpa thinks they want more water. The door breaks and frees them.
They end with saying despite the torture, they had a good time.
- On international broadcasts, this episode is paired with "Partners", but in the US, it was first aired along with "Part Time Friends".
- The Sunset Arms greenhouse would later reappear in the episode "The Flood".
- This is one of the first episodes to use the current character design (which became the permanent art style for the rest of the series).
- When Arnold tries to encourage Helga to be positive about their science experiment, he mentiones "Walden," a text written by renowned transcendentalist Henry David Thoreau.
- Phoebe claims that her and Stinky's science project was an honor to her hero, I.P. Pavlov, who is a famous Russian psychologist, known primarily for his work in classical conditioning.
- After finishing her comic book, Helga reminisces that "Jughead cannot seem to realize that Veronica has no interest in him at all", most likely a reference to "Archie", in which two of the main characters are named Jughead and Veronica.
- Although within the pages of "Archie", one of Jughead's primary character traits is that he is repulsed by romance(often ironically attracting girls).
- During Phoebe and Stinky's presentation at the beginning of the episode, Nadine is shown with brown hair.
- When the class was leaving at the end, Sid had full hair sticking out of the back of his cap (instead of stringy).
- Helga gives no indication she has a crush on Arnold in this epsiode.
- It's never explained how Helga hurt her arm. Especially since she was using both her arms to prop herself up on the mattress with Arnold.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|