Caesar is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Caesar is featured in the show with different roles of employment. These include a carnival ride operator in the episode "Love and Cheese", a cook in the episode "Buses, Bikes, and Subways", and a fish store employee in the episode "Friday the 13th". His name is also featured on the fish store.
- Caesar was first seen in the bus in "Downtown As Fruits".
- Caesar was also seen in the bus in "Helga Sleepwalks".
- In the episode "Helga Blabs It All" and the episode "Buses, Bikes, and Subways", all Caesar says is "I don't know what you're talking about! Stop calling me!"
- Caesar was a corpral in the army as seen in "Veterans Day".
- Arnold Betrays Iggy (news cameraman)
- Baby Oskar (cab driver)
- Big Gino (toy store employee)
- Buses, Bikes, and Subways (cook)
- Deconstructing Arnold (just walking in the street)
- Downtown as Fruits (seen in the bus)
- Ernie in Love (cab driver)
- Friday the 13th (fish store employee)
- Helga Blabs It All (fish cook)
- Hey Arnold!: The Movie (one of the neighborhood, and the truck driver on the freeway)
- Jamie O in Love (Avon employee)
- Love And Cheese (ride operator)
- Oskar Can't Read? (rickshaw operator; subway employee)
- Phoebe Takes The Fall (concession stand employee)
- Stinky's Pumpkin (contest judge)
- Stuck in a Tree (lawn mower)
- Sally's Comet
- What's Opera, Arnold? (Civic Opera employee)
- Veteran's Day (Slausens ice cream parlor, and Corpral in medical room)
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.