|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 1, Episode 11b|
|Air date: December 16, 1996|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Cool Jerk is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
While playing dodgeball, Harold gets hurt when a ball he intended to hit Arnold with knocks him out. Infuriated, Harold threatens to beat Arnold up when Frankie G. pulls up on his motorcycle and stops him. Frankie G. takes Arnold for a ride, claiming he has potential. After their ride, Arnold is approached by the jealous neighborhood kids who think Frankie G. who believe he is the coolest person in the city.
The next day before school, Frankie G. approaches Arnold on his motorcycle and they ride off together, much to the chagrin of Gerald. They hang out for the day before, Frankie G. takes Arnold to his apartment and introduces him to to his friends. After Frankie G. drops Arnold off, Gerald warns him that that he could be bad news. Arnold shakes this off and retreats to his room.
That night, Frankie G. takes Arnold to the back of a store where his friends are waiting. Frankie G. explains that his head is small enough to break in and when Arnold refuses, he stuffs his head inside and gets stuck. A siren rings out, forcing Frankie G. and his cronies to flee but it turns out to be Gerald with an old hand-cranked siren who helps Arnold from the window. Arnold apologizes and they walk away together.
- Carlos Alazraqui voices Frankie G.. He also voices other Nicktoons such as Rocko in Rocko's Modern Life and Winslow in CatDog.
- Max Casella voices two of Frankie's friends.
- Frankie G. almost looks like the character Fonzie from the TV series Happy Days.
- Arnold prefers pinball to video games.
- The water tower at the end says "LOWTWATER". Steve Lowtwait is a layout designer on the show.
- Frankie G. high fives a man in his apartment wearing a combat jacket and mohawk similar to Travis Bickle from the film Taxi Driver.
- Frankie G. takes Arnold to a motorcycle-themed movie called The Wild One. This is an actual 1953 film, starring Marlon Brando and Lee Marvin.
- Frankie G. calls Arnold "Triangle face"; however, Arnold's head is the shape of a half cicrle.
- Gerald has a siren noise-maker that once belonged to his grandfather.
- The character "Chas" comes from the film Performance.
- The episode started with Harold's shirt having an "H", and then it was a plain blue shirt after he made his throw.
- Frankie G. just happens to have a helmet that fits Arnold's head, and Arnold wears it without removing his hat, and his hat isn't crushed by it.
- The first time Arnold wears his helmet, it doesn't affect his hair, but later on his hair is messed up.
- The window didn't move but it was closed again after Gerald pulled Arnold out.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|