Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 1, Episode 11b|
|Written by: Joe Ansolabehere|
|Air date: October 21, 1996|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Cool Jerk is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
While playing dodgeball, Harold gets hurt when a ball he intended to hit Arnold with knocks him out. Infuriated, Harold threatened to beat Arnold up when Frankie G. pulled up on his motorcycle and stopped him. Frankie G. took Arnold for a ride, claiming he has potential. After their ride, Arnold is approached by the jealous neighborhood kids who think Frankie G. who believe he is the coolest person in the city.
The next day before school, Frankie G. approaches Arnold on his motorcycle and they ride off together, much to the chagrin of Gerald. They hang out for the day before, Frankie G. takes Arnold to his apartment and introduces him to to his friends. After Frankie G. drops Arnold off, Gerald warns him that that he could be bad news. Arnold shakes this off and retreats to his room.
That night, Frankie G. took Arnold to the back of a store where his friends waited for them. Frankie G. explained that his head, which had the same shape as the window above the back door, was small enough to break in and when Arnold refused, Frankie G stuffed Arnold's head on the football-shaped hole and got stuck. When they heard a siren, Frankie G. and his friends fled the store, thinking it was the police. It turned out to be Gerald with an old hand-cranked siren. Seeing Arnold stuck, he helped get him off the window. Arnold apologized to Gerald and Gerald forgave him. They're last seen walking together.
- Carlos Alazraqui voices Frankie G.. He also voices other Nicktoons such as the titular character of Rocko's Modern Life and Winslow in CatDog.
- Max Casella voices two of Frankie's friends.
- Frankie G. is a parody of "Fonzie" from the TV series Happy Days.
- Arnold prefers pinball to video games.
- The water tower at the end says "LOWTWATER". Steve Lowtwait is a layout designer on the show.
- Next to the entrance to Frankie G.'s apartment there is a graffiti saying "The Irons!" with a head below it which has a similar look to Iron Maiden's mascot Eddie on their debut album.
- Frankie G. high fives a man in his apartment wearing a combat jacket and mohawk similar to Travis Bickle from the film Taxi Driver.
- Frankie G. takes Arnold to a motorcycle-themed movie called The Wild One. This is an actual 1953 film, starring Marlon Brando and Lee Marvin.
- Frankie G. calls Arnold "Triangle face"; however, Arnold's head is the shape of a half cicrle.
- Gerald has a siren noise-maker that once belonged to his grandfather.
- The character "Chas" comes from the film Performance.
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1966 song "Cool Jerk" by The Capitols.
- When Harold hurts his nose playing dodgeball, Helga calls him "Rudolph", in reference to the character of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
- The episode started with Harold's shirt having an "H", and then it was a plain blue shirt after he made his throw.
- Frankie G. just happens to have a helmet that fits Arnold's head, and Arnold wears it without removing his hat, and his hat isn't crushed by it.
- The first time Arnold wears his helmet, it doesn't affect his hair, but the next time he wears the helmet, his hair is messed up.
- The window didn't move but it was closed again after Gerald pulled Arnold out.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|