Helga (to Harold being hit by a dodgeball)
- You're fine, Rudolph.
- I was talking to my man Fuzzy Slippers , and he says Frankie G. is bad news.
- See you tomorrow, Arnold.
- See ya, Frankie.
- There something I don't like about that Frankie G guy.
- Well maybe you're just bummed cause there's actually someone around cooler than you for a change.
- I said you're okay! You got potential!
- You want my pencil?
- If Arnold doesn't wanna talk about Frankie G right now, he doesn't have to. C'MON, MAN, SPILL IT!
- Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies, man.
- Who'd you say was the coolest again?
- You're a Bold kid, Gerald.
- Wait a minute. That's my line.