- This episode is a rare instance where Arnold does not have anything to do with the main plot.
- This is the second time Curly has kissed Rhonda; the first time was in "Deconstructing Arnold".
- Curly's eyes are shown for the first time in this episode.
- This episode suggests that Stinky Peterson may be ambidextrous since he is seen using both his right and left hands to complete different tasks.
- There is a "Contributing Guest Artists" credit for this episode. These are the children of production staff, and most likely did the paintings at the art fair. The names listed are:
- Katie Bartlett, Madison and Morgan Buteyn, Danny Friemark, Grant and Justin Higa, Eric Keefer, Dan and Rachelle Lyman, Melissa and Michael Mark, and Helena and Paris Shaffer.
- Younghee Higa and Dave Lyman are sheet timers, Brian Mark is the layout supervisor, and Karen Shaffer is the final checker.
- Curly reveals that his family own a dry cleaners.
- Helga calls Rhonda "Cruella," which is a reference to the Disney film 101 Dalmatians, in which the main antagonist is named "Cruella De Vil."