- I like to work in the restaurant.
- I'm telling you, we could pull this off.
- I suppose I could pretend to be Mrs. Hyunh for just one night.
- And I'll be his brother, Edwin. Arnold will be his son, Grandpa will be his father.
Grandma (coming in from the kitchen)
- And I'll be Mary, Queen of Scots!
- Pookie, you'll stay out of the way.
- Who is she?
- Why, I'm his sister.
- Your sister?
- And I'm also Mary, Queen of Scots. (cackles)
Mr. Kamacho (after Grandma whacks him with her cane and sees Arnold smiling nervously, he stands up angrily and slams his bib down)
- ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT. SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING ON HERE! AND I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!
- Here you go, Arnold. A big combo platter on the house.
- What do I get?
- You get a taco, made by Rockwell. (points at Rockwell grumbling and clearing out the dishes)
- But he doesn't even know how to make a taco. He puts the cheese in first then the tomatoes then the meat. It's crazy.