- Nothing like a field trip ha, Arnold?
- Huh? Oh, are we in the Aquarium yet?
- Not yet.
- (Harold hits Eugene with a spitball)
- Well, we better get there soon, everybody's getting kind of restless.
- Look, I'm a whale. (drinks a sip of milk and spits it out through his nose)
- Well, let me ask you something Grandma. How would you feel if you were living in the ocean and some scientists captured you and put you in a tank?
- WHAT!? No sir! They'll never catch me! NEVER! (throws pillow, which breaks a glass object offscreen)
- Calm down, Grandma! It's a hypothetical question.
Guard (taunting the animals at the aquarium)
- Here, have a cookie. Ha-ha, you tossed your cookies!
- Go! You're free, run like the wind!