- Wait one minute. You're telling me that this place is haunted?
- Well, no, that would be irresponsible. What I am trying to say is — YES, IT IS HAUNTED! BY THE VENGEFUL, UNHOLY, CRYPT REEKING GHOST OF FOUR-EYED JACK‼ (Hands Arnold the glasses) Here you go, short man. You'll be hearing from him tonight.
- Ghost? I don't believe in ghosts. I'm not the least bit superstitious.
Susie (From inside)
- What do you mean you're not superstitious? You keep a horse shoe in your pants.
- Don't mock my families traditions!
- I know, let's catch him and sell him to the circus! We can make money.