Harold (heard Principal Wartz coming out of his office)
- Here he comes. Get ready on three, (Harold, Stinky, and Sid put on some masks) one...
- Are really gonna go through this?
- Shh! Two... (they unzipped their pants and Principal Wartz walked down the hallway) Three! (everyone except Arnold bended down)
- What the — what is this? (puts on his glasses and saw Harold, Stinky, and Sid mooning him) Oh, my! (Harold, Stinky, and Sid ran out of the hallway and started laughing) Come back here you hooligans! (Harold, Stinky, and Sid ran out of the school and Principal Wartz was panting) You won't get away with this!
- What did Wartz do to you?
- He gave me four weeks detention.
- Four weeks!?
- But you didn't even do anything!
- I know, Stinky.
- You better not rat on us Arnold! Cause you know what'll happen if you do!
- (sighs) I won't tell (Arnold Leaves)
- Ya think maybe it ain't not fair for Arnold to take the blame?
- You mean that we should Principal Wartz that we the one's who did it and get Arnold off the hook?
- NO! NO! NO! Arnold got caught and that's his fault, not ours! We got away with it and that's all that counts! Nobody is going into Waltz's and telling him what we did! NOBODY! YOU GOT IT ?!!!
- I guess there's no sense in all three of us getting detention.
- I guess you're right Harold. You figured he'll crack and spill the beans?
Principal Wartz (to Arnold)
- You understand that your permanent record will follow you all the way to Jr. High?
- I understand.
- And you still won't tell?
- Then you leave me no choice.
Principal Wartz (about mooning)
- Mooning is not funny! It's not a game!
- I did it, it was me! I'm sorry, Arnold was completely innocent! I'm the mooner! I'm the mooner!!!
- I'm guilty too!
- And me! We all did it together!
- Arnold had nothing to do with it!
- He was just a pawn in our horrible, twisted prank!
- He's innocent! He's innocent!