|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 5, Episode 82a|
|Air date: April 27, 2002|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Gerald's Game is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Gerald's Game is also the name of a novel authored by Stephen King.
- Some of the noises from the arcade games are taken from the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man.
- Lamoreaux's Bookstore is a reference to Michelle Lamoreaux, one of the show's regular writers.
- Some of the books in the bookstore are called Kings Queens and You; Chivalry is Not Dead; Frog Prince and Dragons Bite Hard.
- Part of Big Gino's costume includes a stick horse. The head is part of the rocking horse Sid bought and Gino later used to threaten him in the episode "Big Gino."
- Unlike Magic: the Gathering, Pokemon or most other card games, The King Rules doesn't seem to be a "collectible card game" where you have to buy more and more cards in order to get the good ones. All of the cards seem to be in every deck.
- In the credits, there is a character credited as Steve, [Big Gino] (the "dungeon pawn"). Craig Bartlett is credited with the voice.
Full episodeHey Arnold Gerald's Game(11:01)
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|