Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 5, Episode 82a|
|Written by: Joseph Purdy|
|Air date: April 27, 2002|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Gerald's Game is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Gerald's Game is also the name of a novel authored by Stephen King.
- Some of the noises from the arcade games are taken from the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man which is considered one of the worst video game ports of all time.
- Lamoreaux's Bookstore is a reference to Michelle Lamoreaux, one of the show's regular writers.
- Some of the books in the bookstore are called Kings Queens and You; Chivalry is Not Dead; Frog Prince and Dragons Bite Hard.
- Part of Big Gino's costume includes a stick horse. The head is part of the rocking horse Sid bought and Gino later used to threaten him in the episode "Big Gino."
- Unlike Magic: the Gathering, Pokemon or most other card games, The King Rules doesn't seem to be a "collectible card game" where players have to buy more and more cards in order to get the good ones. All of the cards seem to be in every deck.
- The "dungeon pawn" is Steve who was the kid who stole Arnold's kite in "The List".
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|