|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 2, Episode 36b|
|Air date: September 28, 1997|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Gerald's Secret is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Helga wears her hair ribbon over her helmet.
- The Johanssens once lived in an apartment on Hillcrest Street.
- Martin tried, but failed, to teach Gerald how to ride a bike.
- A little girl with a tricycle lives next to Arnold’s boarding house.
- According to the Bikeathon announcer, this is the third time the Bikeathon has taken place.
- Coincidentally, as Harold wrecks and cries "Mommy!" he lands in a store called Baby Town.
- At one time, Helga used to believe in world peace.
- Helga is the only kid who rides a bicycle without fastening the strap on their helmet.