Stinky (passing the graveyard)
- Look, fellers. We're passing the bone-yard.
- Hurry up, you guys! This place is gives me the creeps! It's full of dead people!
- Well, you might as well get used to it, on the count of we'll probably all be buried here someday.
- Okay maybe, but that won't happen for a long, long time. Right?
Stinky (talking about the Ghost Bride)
- The Ghost Bride will get you and hack you up, just like her sister and her former intended!
Arnold (reading headstone)
- Here lies Cynthia Snell. She lived her life and went straight to...I can't read the rest.
- But we have to do something, we can't just stay in here forever.
- Sure we can, these guys did. (points at two dead corpses)
- But they're dead.
- What's your point?
Sid (to Curly, dressed as a dead bride)
- I can't believe you'd pull such a dirty trick!
- I can't believe how nice you look in that dress!
- Okay it was a dirty trick, I admit it. But I wanted to tell the story! Why should GERALD always get to tell the stories? (imitates Pee-Wee Herman voice) IT'S NOT FAIR!
- (while Curly is tied inside the crypt, he heard someone humming "Wedding March")
- Helga? Is that you? Come on! This isn't a joke! Let me out! Come on, Helga! Helga?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!