- (Grandpa believes he has died)
- Well, that's it. I must be in heaven. Oh, no! Oskar's here! This must be the other place!
- No, Grandpa, it's the boarding house, you're still here with us.
- Yes, well it's still my time to go, just like my grandfather before me: born in 1830, died in 1921, and his father: born in 1800, died in 1891.
- Grandpa! That means they were both 91 when they died!
- 900 carry the three... Oh I'm an idiot! That's right! The family curse is 91, not 81! That means I have ten more years before I'm worm chow! I'm not going to die! At least not now.
- Good morning, Grandpa.
- What's so good about it?