|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 3, Episode 54a|
|Air date: September 30, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Grandpa's Birthday is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- If Grandpa was 81 in the year the episode was shown (1998) and the family curse is 91, that means he would have died in the year 2008, and considering a literal timeframe, this would place his birth year in 1917.
- Prior to seeing Dr. Stieglitz in this episode, Phil hadn't seen a doctor in 25 years.
- Dr. Stieglitz states that he has been practicing medicine for 81 years, meaning he would be around 100 years of age.
- Phil confirms that Arnold IS his only grandson (describing him as his "only begotten grandson").
- Gerald has a pigeon coup on his roof.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|