|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 3, Episode 54a|
|Air date: September 30, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Grandpa's Birthday is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Grandpa's about to turn 81 years old, and he figures that since no one in his family has lived past 81, he's going to die soon. Arnold tkes him to Dr Stieglitz who is amazed Phil is so healthy for his age and state the man could easily live another 70 years, Phil however ignores this and still claims hes gonna die. So Arnold and Grandpa spend time together after Gerald tells him to do.
- If Grandpa was 81 in the year the episode was shown (1998) and the family curse is 91, that means he would have died in the year 2008, and considering a literal timeframe, this would place his birth year in 1917.
- Prior to seeing Dr. Stieglitz in this episode, Phil hadn't seen a doctor in 25 years.
- Dr. Stieglitz states that he has been practicing medicine for 81 years, meaning he would be around 100 years of age.
- Phil confirms that Arnold IS his only grandson (describing him as his "only begotten grandson").
- Gerald has a pigeon coup on his roof.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|