Haunted Train Blues
- They say he lost his mind;
- Went crazy on that day;
- Ran his train right off the tracks
- And drove it straight to — Hey!
- Where's the engineer?
- Been waitin' all night long;
- Better show up soon
- Or I'mma have to say so long!
- Been waitin' on the haunted train...
- That's it!
The Haunted Train
The Haunted Train Engineer
- Sometimes, late at night,
- You can hear the whistle wail
- With a spooky, screechy sound
- Like a wheel gone off the rail;
- And up in the smoky clouds,
- You can almost recognize
- The ghost of a crazy engineer
- With fiery cinder eyes;
- I say, Whoo-whoo!
- Can't you hear the haunted train?
- Waitin' on a haunted train
- Crash that engine,
- You know, only sticks and stones
- And old conductors' bones remain...
- Arnold, take me to the roundhouse
- It's spooky....
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.