|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 1, Episode 06a|
|Air date: November 11, 1996|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Heat is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
A heat wave hits the city, and Arnold and Gerald try to find a way to get cool, which is nearly impossible considering long lines at the theater, crowded pools, and The Jolly-Olly Man charging $20 for a snow cone.
- Arnold wears briefs (as opposed to boxer shorts).
- Because of a city-wide sanitation strike in Hillwood, piles of garbage can be seen uncollected at the beginning of the episode.
- Sid has a full head of hair in this episode, but in the episodes "Helga's Makeover" and "Wheezin' Ed" it's all stringy.
- Gerald isn't wearing his "33" shirt.
- The pool does not allow horseplay, kicking, splashing, diving, drinking pool water, or kids. However, pets are OK.
- Quite a few kids, including Phoebe and Ruth, disappear once the trouble begins.
- The next episode, "Snow", takes place almost immediately after this episode.
- Fire hydrants don't spray their water from the top. Additionally, turning them on is usually illegal.
- Rhonda and Brainy are wearing long sleeves when Helga is on the truck.
- Sid's pants always change size and he's wearing his black jacket when the truck is being tipped.
- When the truck is first being tipped, Eugene is on the other side from everyone else.
- There's no credit for Iggy, but he does have a line after Helga gets on the ice cream truck.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|