- Helga's a girl.
- She is? (Glances at Helga) Oh, yeah, I always forget.
- Wait minute, you can't play. This game is boys only!
- Says who, pink boy?
- Says, uh... Sid! Yeah, tell her, Sid!
- Please don't hurt me!
- Helga's not a girl. Helga's not a girl.
- Y'know, Gerald, I almost feel sorry for Helga.
- The keyword there is "almost".
- "Not girl enough." (scoffs) What a bunch of crap! I am too a girl. I'm pretty. I'm feminine. I'm delicate. (Helga bumps into someone)
- Oh, excuse me young man.
- I'm a girl!
- Et tu, Phoebe?
- Yeah, um, how much is this magazine to make ugly girls look pretty?
- I just saw Helga on her way to Rhonda's party and she was all dolled up... LIKE A GIRL!
- You're right, Rhonda. I'm not like rest of you. I'm not wearing a mask. I mean, look at us! Tin foil in our hair? Glop on our faces? High-heeled shoes? Why are we wearing them? We're already taller than the boys!
- The horror! The Horror!