Parrot (repeating what Helga said)
- Arnold, my love, my soultry preteen. Why must I hold you only whilst I dream? Will I be forever enslaved by your spell? Why must I worship you and never ever tell?
- Trust me, you won't live long enough to tell!\
Big Bob (after parrot flies away)
- Oh yeah? Well GOOD RIDDANCE!
Pet Store Salesgirl
- Don't talk her out of buying it, kid. That lizard's been here so long, I'm teaching it to read.
Parrot (repeating what Big Bob said)
- Pipe down! I'm watching the wheel!