Helga Sleepwalks is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- In the first scene, we see Arnold write with his left hand.
- When Helga tells Arnold, "In reality I'm just a shy girl afraid to tell you I absolutely adore you", this scene is a reference to Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare in which Helga is Romeo and Arnold is Juliet.
- Coincidentally, this scene is opposite to the one in "School Play", in which Arnold is Romeo and Helga is Juliet.
- When Helga hits Brainy with the guitar offscreen, the infamous "kabong!" sound from the "El Kabong" episodes of Hanna-Barbera's Quick Draw McGraw is heard.
- The song that Helga plays on the guitar is the famous Spanish instrumental "España cañí".
- At the beginning of the episode, Arnold's legs are skin-colored giving the appearance that he is not wearing pants.
- Helga's alarm clock digits change color during the episode from white to red.
- In the first scene when Arnold is writing in his note book, he's writing right to left, not left to right. In addition to that, the shadow of his hand projected on the wall is not moving while Arnold is taking his notes.
- Helga's mouth doesn't move when she says, "These are pretty good" while eating pork rinds.