Helga and the Nanny is an episode of Hey Arnold!.
Big Bob hires a nanny to take care of Helga after his wife gets a job, but when Helga feels that Inge ruins her life, she tries to get rid of her. Helga succeeds, but is forced to come to terms with her character.
Some fans criticize this episode because they feel Helga had a good reason to want Inga out of her life, since the Nanny wouldn't stop controlling Helga's every move.
- At lunch, Arnold and Gerald have lunchboxes, and Phoebe is eating sushi with chopsticks.
- Big Bob never starts a clearance sale without his lucky belt.
- Helga tells her nanny "dont bother me now Edelweiss". This is probably a reference to the musical The Sound of Music in which Edelweiss is one of the musicals show tunes. It also seems like a reference to the musical since at the end of the episode, Helga receives a letter from her nanny that reads "it is wonderful to be back in the Alps" and The Sound of Music musical ends with the Von Trapps fleeing over the Alps.
- On 10-18-2016, The Splat broadcast this episode with the Klasky-Csupo logo instead of the Snee-Oosh logo
- When Helga puts Big Bob's belt under Inge's bed, one of her shoes is missing.
- In Helga's dream, her slippers start out pink, but when Inge goes after the pigeon, they're white.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.