I'm Nuttin' Without You is a song written and performed by Dino Spumoni and Don Reynolds in-universe, and Jim Lang in real life.
- Without Oliver Hardy, Stan Laurel wouldn't show,
- And there ain't no romance in a solo Romeo;
- Without Sacajawea, Clark would still be in Duluth;
- Without you with me baby, I'm nuttin' — that's the truth!
- Without Tweedledum, Tweedledee ain't worth a thing;
- Without Quasimodo, that big bell wouldn't ring;
- Without Dr. Watson, Sherlock wouldn't have a clue;
- Without you with me baby, I'm nuttin' — no, nuttin' —
- I'm nuttin' without you!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.