|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 4, Episode 69a|
|Written by: Jonathan Greenberg|
|Air date: September 18, 1999|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
It Girl is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Kathie Lee Gifford appears in this episode.
- Johnny Stitches says "bollocks" near the end of the episode, a British curse term referring to the male genitalia.
- The reporter's microphone says "E3". A reference possibly to Entertainment Tonight. "E3" also the term used for the Electronic Entertainment Expo, an annual video game convention in Tokyo, Japan.
- Helga reveals that she's been sneaking into the Dinoland-amusement park since she was seven years old, two years prior to the events of the series.
- Helga appears on the same show as Stinky in "Stinky Goes Hollywood". The show being "Revis and Jackie Lee", a reference to the popular American syndicated morning talk show Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee.
- When Helga is walking down the runway and people are taking pictures of her, one of the photographers has blue hair. This is one of the few times someone in the show has dyed hair.
- The magazine Helga is ripping pictures out of is called Vague, this a parody to the popular fashion magazine Vogue.
- Ashley Buccille voiced Katrinka in the episode, but however was not credited for it.
- One of Helga's original quotes was that "being the It Girl really blows." This was censored, however, in favor of saying that it(being the It Girl) "really bites." Although, in some countries, you can still view the original quote in closed captions.
- Johnny Stitches tells Helga that she'll be wearing his new Spring line, but she's wearing her usual dress at the show.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|