This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.
Mai Hyunh is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Mai was given to American soldiers by her father, Mr Hyunh, at around 2-4 years old during the Fall of Saigon in 1975.
She makes a non-speaking cameo appearance during the rooftop scene in The Jungle Movie.
- She is also fluent in Vietnamese.
- Mr. Hyunh says it took him 20 years to get out of Vietnam from the time he gave Mai to the soldiers, so it would be safe to say Mai's at least 22 years old. However, due to the fact that we don't know how long Mr. Hyunh spent looking for his daughter once he got to America, Mai's age is still unclear. Presumably, as Mr. Hyunh surrendered Mai in the year 1975, he wouldn't have arrived in America until around 1995, and as "Arnold's Christmas" took place only a year later, so it's probably safe to say he's spent about one year searching for her.
- 20. Arnold's Christmas
- 90b. Chocolate Boy (referenced)
- 93b. Family Man (mentioned only)
- Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie (no lines)