- Oh... Arnold and I are going to be married! It’s true! He did the test 110 times, and... despite the fact that the result revolted him... it always came out the same! Me and Arnold... MARRIED! Oh, it’s FATE! This is... wonderful...
- (Arnold & Gerald head toward Arnold’s house)
- This is HORRIBLE!
Helga (in her closet)
- I’m going to marry Arnold! It’s like a dream!
Arnold (in his room, ready to sleep)
- It’s like a nightmare!
Helga (in her bed)
- The one boy I’ve always hoped I would marry!
- One girl I NEVER WANNA marry! EVER!
- Arnold... Arnold... (kisses her Arnold locket)
- I’m not going to marry Helga... I’m not going to marry Helga...
- (In Arnold's dream, the bride is approaching...)
- Look sharp. Here comes your bride!
Helga (SHE'S the bride)
- No such luck, football-head!
- Say, "I do"
- But, I don't.
- You do.
- I don't.
- You don't.
- I do.
- Do you, Helga, take Arnold to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love, honor, and cherish till death do you part?
- You got it, padre! I mean, I do.
- You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Your eyes are like shining diamonds.
- Aww, go on.
- All right, I'll stop.
- No, I mean go on, go on.
- (in Helga's dream)
- Madame President, you have an urgent call from Chile, the Milk Board is here for your ten o'clock, and the Swiss ambassador wants to know what you think of his cheese plan.
- Hold the Chile, cancel the milk, and tell the Swiss ambassador his cheese plan is full of holes.
- (In Arnold's dream)
- I guess you could say I love, I love...
- Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold!Hey Arnold! Hey Arnold!