Martin "Marty" Green (more commonly known as Mr. Green) is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV series.
Marty is the good-natured and jovial butcher who runs Green Meats. In "Mr. Green Runs," Mr. Green becomes a councilman of the city. He is a dedicated butcher and a politician. The movie revealed that he had two brothers named Dave and Benji, and a son who, ironically, is a vegetarian. He's loosely based on Ernest Borgnine's titular character in the film Marty.
- The first movie implies that Marty has a strained relationship with his son--however, it doesn't seem to be over his son being a vegetarian but more about his son not wanting to follow in his footsteps and take over the butcher shop, just like Marty had done with his own father.
- 2a. "The Little Pink Book"
- 3. "Arnold's Hat" / "Stoop Kid"
- 5b. "The Baseball"
- 6a. "Heat"
- 7b. "The Vacant Lot"
- 35a. "Freeze Frame"
- 38a. "Eating Contest"
- 40. "Arnold's Halloween"
- 45b. "Harold the Butcher"
- 57b. "School Dance" (no cues)
- 67b. "Chocolate Turtles"
- 70a. "Grudge Match" (no cues)
- 75a. "Monkeyman!"
- 77b. "Mr. Green Runs"
- Hey Arnold! The Movie
- 99-100. "The Journal" (no cues)
- Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie (cameo)
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.