Martin "Marty" Green (more commonly known as Mr. Green) is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV series.
Marty is the good-natured and jovial butcher who runs Green Meats.
He has grey hair in Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie.
In "Mr. Green Runs," Mr. Green becomes a councilman of the city. He is a dedicated butcher and a politician. The movie revealed that he had two brothers named Dave and Benji, and a son who, ironically, is a vegetarian. He's loosely based on Ernest Borgnine's titular character in the film Marty.
- The first movie implies that Marty has a strained relationship with his son--however, it doesn't seem to be over his son being a vegetarian but more about his son not wanting to follow in his footsteps and take over the butcher shop, just like Marty had done with his own father.
- 2a. The Little Pink Book
- 3. Arnold's Hat / Stoop Kid
- 5b. The Baseball
- 6a. Heat
- 7b. The Vacant Lot
- 20. Arnold's Christmas (cameo, on a truck)
- 35a. Freeze Frame
- 38a. Eating Contest
- 40. Arnold's Halloween
- 45b. Harold the Butcher
- 46a. Arnold Betrays Iggy (no lines)
- 57b. School Dance (no lines)
- 67b. Chocolate Turtles
- 70a. Grudge Match (no lines)
- 75a. Monkeyman!
- 77b. Mr. Green Runs
- Hey Arnold! The Movie
- 99-100. The Journal (no lines)
- Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie (cameo)
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.