|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Olga Gets Engaged|
|Season 3, Episode 43b|
|Written by: Antoinette Stella|
|Air date: September 14, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Olga Gets Engaged is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Helga is amused by the idea of Olga marrying a con man and a liar named Doug LeSham because that would mean that Olga would fall from grace with their parents. But on the day of Olga's wedding, Helga catches Doug talking to another woman on the phone and knows that he is not faithful. Helga confronts Doug and begins intervening on Olga's behalf. She threatens to press the redial button to spill the news of his marriage to the other woman. Doug panics and Helga tells him to leave basically saying that she'll tie up the loose ends. Upon hearing that, Doug leaves. Helga then writes a note to Olga and signs it with Doug's name saying that he got cold feet. When Olga reads it, she starts screaming and whining like a baby, annoying Helga very much.
- One of Olga's pictures on the wall she has orange hair.
- Olga and Doug had only known each other for 3 weeks and 2 days by the time they decided to get married.
- Big Bob reveals that starting an appliance shop was once his dream.
- It's revealed that Miriam was a world-class swimmer who dropped out of college to get married.
- While talking to Bob, Doug reveals that he played left tackle for Green Bay, "the toughest strongest guys around." This is a reference to the NFL team the Green Bay Packers.
- Helga is able to hear Doug's conversation with Miriam from outside with the window closed.
- When Doug talks to Helga on the wedding day, you can see him turned away from the mirror, yet you can see his mouth in the mirror reflection.
- When Helga is confronting Doug, she said: "I was an Olympic class swimmer", when Doug had claimed to be an Olympic class "diver".
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|