Park is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV series.
He is usually one of those characters who gets only one or two lines per appearance. However, in Longest Monday, it is revealed that he runs a "sanctuary" where fourth-graders can be safe from fifth-graders.
Park is most likely Korean-American. This can be inferred by how Americans cannot usually pronounce Korean first names, instead referring to the person by their last name ("Park" is usually a Korean surname). Also, in the episode Hookey, Arnold and Gerald are seen walking out of Parks Grocery Co, which specializes in Korean, Polish, and Italian food.
According to Rhonda, Park is one of the "cool" kids (Cool Party).
- Cool Jerk
- Cool Party
- Curly's Girl (no cues)
- Curly Snaps (no cues)
- Girl Trouble (no cues)
- Harold's Kitty (no cues)
- Harold vs. Patty (no cues)
- Helga Blabs It All (no cues)
- Helga's Makeover (no cues)
- Hey Arnold!: The Movie (no cues)
- Hey Harold! (no cues)
- It Girl (no cues)
- Longest Monday
- New Bully on the Block (no cues)
- Phoebe's Little Problem (no cues)
- Road Trip (no cues)
- School Dance (no cues)
- Stoop Kid
- Teachers' Strike (no cues)
- The List
- What's Opera, Arnold? (no cues)
- His voice actor Marcus Toji was shown to have been with the cast up to Season 4, even though he last voiced Park in "Cool Party".
- He spoke in "Curly's Girl" when he bumps into Rhonda, but his voice actor was uncredited.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|