Park is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV series.
He is a recurring background character who usually only has one or two lines whenever he speaks. Almost nothing is known about him, though it is revealed in "Longest Monday" that he runs a "sanctuary" where fourth-graders can be safe from fifth-graders.
- 3b. "Stoop Kid"
- 4a. "Helga's Makeover" (no cues)
- 8a. "The List"
- 11b. "Cool Jerk"
- 24b. "Teachers' Strike" (no cues)
- 27b. "Harold's Kitty" (no cues)
- 33a. "Longest Monday"
- 39b. "What's Opera, Arnold?" (no cues)
- 42a. "Curly Snaps" (no cues)
- 45a. "Helga Blabs It All" (no cues)
- 49b. "Hey Harold!" (no cues)
- 52b. "Cool Party"
- 54b. "Road Trip" (no cues)
- 57. "Girl Trouble"/"School Dance" (no cues)
- 69a. "It Girl" (no cues)
- 84a. "New Bully on the Block" (no cues)
- 91a. "Harold vs. Patty" (no cues)
- 92b. "Curly's Girl"
- 94a. "Phoebe's Little Problem" (no cues)
- Hey Arnold!: The Movie (no cues)
- Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie
- It is highly possible that Park is Korean-American. This can be inferred by the fact that most English-speaking Americans cannot usually pronounce Korean first names, instead referring to the person by their last name.
- It is revealed in "Cool Party" that Rhonda considers Park one of the "cool" kids.
- Park lives across the street from Stoop Kid, and he can be seen taking out his trash in the episode of the same name.
- Park's voice actor, Marcus Toji, was shown to have been with the cast up to Season 4, even though the last episode in which he voiced Park was "Cool Party".
- Park spoke in "Curly's Girl" when he bumps into Rhonda, but his voice actor was uncredited.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.