|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Part Time Friends|
|Season 3, Episode 19a|
|Air date: December 7, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Part Time Friends is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Friday night has been Checkers Night for Arnold and Gerald since they were 7 years old.
- The Vitello flower shop has existed since Phil was a kid, as shown in the flashback. However, unlike the current flower shop (which is located across the street from the boarding house), the shop was located on the same side of Vine Street as the boarding house back in the 1920s.
- Quigley Stadium was built in the mid 1920s.
- Arnold can skillfully sculpt shrubbery.
- This episode was originally going to be in Season 1 but was held over for some unknown reason. The episode was then released as a Season 1 episode by Netflix.
- A sign by the cash register reads "a flower a day -- chases the blues away".
- During a dream sequence in this episode, Arnold imagines himself as an old man boarding the bus only to find Gerald sitting; the two begin to bicker. At the end of the sequence, a zombie version of Phil with green skin and double toned voice appears in the back of the bus to deliver a cryptic message to Arnold before having his jaw fall to the bus floor. This scene is commonly considered one of the more frightening moments of Hey Arnold by most fans.
- When Gerald puts money in the cash register, it's green, but when Mrs Vitello gives Arnold and Gerald their pay, it's brown.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|