|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Part Time Friends|
|Season 3, Episode 19a|
|Air date: December 7, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Part Time Friends is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Friday night has been Checkers Night for Arnold and Gerald since they were 7 years old.
- The Vitello flower shop has existed since Phil was a kid, as shown in the flashback. However, unlike the current flower shop (which is located across the street from the boarding house), the shop was located on the same side of Vine Street as the boarding house back in the 1920s.
- Quigley Stadium was built in the mid 1920s.
- Arnold can skillfully sculpt shrubbery.
- This episode was originally going to be in Season 1 but was held over for some unknown reason. The episode was then released as a Season 1 episode by Netflix.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|