Phoebe's Little Problem is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Phoebe is given a Perfect Attendance award at P.S. 118. After eating several of Arnold's prune cookies on the bus to school, she accidentally "cuts the cheese" into a microphone while accepting her award. Ironically, she vows never to return to school after facing such humiliation.
Mr. Simmons, Stinky, Rhonda, Arnold, and Helga, among other offscreen classmates all try to cheer Phoebe up, but she feels even more embarrassed ever since Stinky said his poem's last line which was; "On account'a y'farted." Eventually, Arnold tells Phoebe that she had to face her problem head-on.
Taking Arnold's advice, Phoebe gives a speech in the auditorium, acknowledging that she farted, but stating that she is not just "that girl who farted", and that she is "much more than that." After Phoebe ends her speech, Harold stands up and begins mocking her, and ends up laughing so that he wets his pants. This incident takes the attention away from Phoebe and transfers it to Harold. The episode ends with Phoebe smiling and leaning back in her seat, with the class laughing.
- This episode, along with "Grandpa's Packard", were the final half-hour aired in the 8 years of Hey Arnold!. (though it was not intended to be)
- The background music for "Never Let Go Of Hope" from "Stuck in a Tree" is played before Phoebe farts.
- Mr. Simmons constantly breaks the fourth wall, and he says "what do you say we join the class and the rest of the school and forget about what just happened and put this little episode behind us forever? Let’s move on and make a brand new fart." (He was meaning to say "start".)
- This episode is frequently misattributed for having the last line of the series (in terms of airdate).
- There is a deleted scene where Gerald speaks to Phoebe in her room before Helga and after Mr. Simmons.