Phoebe Takes the Fall is an episode of Hey Arnold!.
- The scene in the car with Helga and Phoebe is a homage to the classic film On The Waterfront starring Marlon Brando.
- While quizzing Helga, Phoebe asks, "What type of cheese is Holland famous for?" Helga guesses, "Glockenspiel?" Glockenspiel isn't even a type of cheese; it is a keyboard instrument with a set of metal bars, also known as orchestra bells.
- Just for the record, the Colorado River runs through the Grand Canyon. The first person to climb Mt. Everest was Edmund Hillary. The most famous cheeses in Holland are Gouda and Edam.
- In the individual competition, when Arnold is eliminated, Lila Sawyer can be seen walking away instead of Arnold.
- In the end credits, Anndi L. McAfee isn't credited for voicing Phoebe.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.