|Character on Hey Arnold!|
|Vincent the Pigeon Man|
|Best friends||Arnold |
School friends (former)
|Voiced by||Vincent Schiavelli|
Stephen Stanton (The Jungle Movie)
Vincent, better known as "Pigeon Man", is a fictional character from the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
"Pigeon Man" is an outcast who prefers to be around pigeons than with the people of the city. Although now he is an outcast, Pigeon Man had "people friends" during his childhood, and even went to PS 118 with Miss Slovak, Arnold's first 4th grade teacher. Also, he enjoys pizza but has never heard of pineapple pizza.
After some kids destroyed his home he decided to find somewhere else to live. Calling his pigeons he had them all latch onto hooked cords on his cloths and lift him letting him fly. As he left he told Arnold how to take care of his pet pigeons, and hoped wherever he ends up, there will be someone like Arnold.
- He is both heavily inspired by and is a cariacture of his voice actor Vincent Schiavelli, with the most notable similiarities between them being the appearance of their eyes, and their shared first name.
- Pigeon Man is most likely a reference to the Bird Man of Alcatraz.
- He was long rumored to have committed suicide at the end of the episode. More information here.
- According to Craig, the Pigeon Man went to Paris sometime after leaving his old home. This was also mentioned in a Hey Arnold comic story.
- He was also originally meant to return in the the movie (along with Stoop Kid and presumably some of the other urban legend characters) when it was a television film according to Craig in an interview back in 2000, however the Pigeon Man and Stoop Kid unfortunately never appeared in the final film (although Schiavelli did reprise his other voice role in the film). Luckily, both he and Stoop Kid will return in the 2017 film.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|