- Sounds like young Arnold's got another one of his complex labyrinthine conundrums of a boyhood problem.
- It's not insurmountable.
- Insurmountable? Man, you read too much.
- Remember, we'll beat any advertised price. Unless it's lower.
- (after Grandpa Phil gave him advice)
- Thanks, Grandpa.
- Sure, Arnold, anytime... Except next Wednesday at 3:30. I'm having a wart removed then.
- Move it, football head!
- (Censored Line as he is about to be denied entry of the Tunnel of Love)
- What, because I'm short means I can't get no action!
- If you think about it, I know you'll do the right thing.
- Whats the difference between a rump-roast and a butt steak?
- Help me, mommy!
- I'm okay.
Helga (says a poem)
- Oh Arnold my love,
- (Brainy's heavy breathing)
- (Helga knocks out Brainy)
- You're a bold kid Arnold, a bold kid.
- Hey, short man!
- Criminy! What is this crap?
- C'mon Phoebe, let's go spit in the river.
- This really bites!
- Morning, short-man!