- Sounds like young Arnold's got another one of his complex labyrinthine conundrums of a boyhood problem.
- It's not insurmountable.
- Insurmountable? Man, you read too much.
- Remember, we'll beat any advertised price. Unless it's lower.
- (after Grandpa Phil gave him advice)
- Thanks, Grandpa.
- Sure, Arnold, anytime... Except next Wednesday at 3:30. I'm having a wart removed then.
- Move it, football head!
- (Censored Line as he is about to be denied entry of the Tunnel of Love)
- What, because I'm short means I can't get no action!
- You keep the money.
- If you think about it, I know you'll do the right thing.
- Whats the difference between a rump-roast and a butt steak?
- Help me, mommy!
- I'm okay.
- Strained beets... Strained beets...
Helga (says a poem)
- Oh Arnold my love,
- (Brainy's heavy breathing)
- (Helga knocks out Brainy)
- You're a bold kid Arnold, a bold kid.
- Ruth?! (giggle) Hewwo. My name's Wuth.
- Mirror-mirror on the bus. Is she a geek, or one of us?...GEEK!
- In out in out. (Pig goes out the door then back in with mudd) OUT! OUT! OUT!
- Kitty kitty kitty. Oh-so soft and pretty. Will you pet the kitty? Yes I will pet the kitty. Pet pet pet.
- Hey, short man!
- Must rescue the missionary! On team!! ON team!!
- Criminy! What is this crap?
- C'mon Phoebe, let's go spit in the river.
- Helga, you're just too damn ornery.
- This Really Bites!
- Morning, short-man!
- But I won't. I'll be... you know.
- No, you won't, Phil.
- Stop calling me Phil!