- Yeah, I like Licorice, so what? Kidnapping is not my game — too messy!
- Alright I'll tell ya but you have to keep it under your hatsee.
- I was at a ballet lesson Madame Bovary's school for boys.
- Ballet lessons? Oh, come on.
- Plié, jeté. See, I ain't joking.
- Hey, he's pretty good.
- All right, he checks out.
Harold (To Arnold and Gerald)
- You call me Slim one more time, I'll knock your teeth off!
- See anything?
- No but there is a yellow gedling in those branches up there.
- Is this a stake out or a meeting of the auto bond society?