Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 3, Episode 53b|
|Written by: Joseph Purdy|
|Air date: October 7, 1998|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Roller Coaster is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Eugene wants to ride with the gang, but they all think he's a jinx and won't go with him except Arnold, so he decides to break the cycle of pain and rides with Eugene, to prove that he's not a jinx, but while on the roller coaster, it breaks down and they are stuck at the top of its tallest drop.
- Hillwood has a "Statue of Justice" in its harbor, where Eugene was once rescued from. The Statue of Justice is an obvious parallel to the Statue of Liberty.
- Dinoland has the world’s highest roller coaster, according to Helga.
- The scene of Eugene riding the roller coaster again while being stuck is played over the credits.
- When the episode begins, Eugene can be seen trailing behind Arnold in the others as they enter the park. However, moments later Sid and Stinky point him out on the egg-shell ride.
- Phoebe is seen with the group of kids at the beginning of the episode, but disappears until she tells the ride operators that they would like to use the loudspeaker to comfort Arnold and Eugene. Gerald also disappears several times.
- At the start of the episode, Curly is seen with the rest of the kids, but when they are trying to decide what ride to go on, Curly is gone.
- When Eugene is talking about cherry-pickers, the camera zooms out and shows Arnold's mouth moving.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|