|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Season 3, Episode 57b|
|Written by: Steve Viksten|
|Air date: January 4, 1999|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
School Dance is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This episode takes place sometime after Easter, since Mr. Simmons mentions that Eugene got injured on Easter.
- We learn that Dino is 69 years old. This is reaffirmed in "Dino Checks Out".
- Dino has performed at thousands of concerts.
- The credits send out a special thanks to "Ol' Blue Eyes," a reference to Frank Sinatra.
- There is a box of rat poison in the janitor's closet, which serves as Dino's dressing room.
- At the end of the episode Gerald is seen dancing with Phoebe and Arnold is seen dancing with Rhonda, indicating they might have a thing for each other.
- When Arnold announces to his classmates that Dino will be performing at P.S. 118, Stinky says "That old fat guy? I thought he was dead." Grandpa says the exact same line in "The Baseball" regarding Mickey Kaline.
- Arnold says, "It's not over till it's over," a quote often attributed to Yogi Berra.
- When Grandpa is about to open the fridge, it shows 2 sections. A moment later, it all opens at once.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|