School Dance is an episode of Hey Arnold!.
- This episode takes place sometime after Easter, since Mr. Simmons mentions that Eugene got injured on Easter.
- We learn that Dino is 69 years old. This is reaffirmed in "Dino Checks Out".
- Dino has performed at thousands of concerts.
- The credits send out a special thanks to "Ol' Blue Eyes," a reference to Frank Sinatra.
- There is a box of rat poison in the janitor's closet, which serves as Dino's dressing room.
- At the end of the episode Gerald is seen dancing with Phoebe and Arnold is seen dancing with Rhonda.
- When Arnold announces to his classmates that Dino will be performing at P.S. 118, Stinky says "That old fat guy? I thought he was dead." Grandpa says the exact same line in "The Baseball" regarding Mickey Kaline.
- Arnold says, "It's not over till it's over," a quote often attributed to Yogi Berra.
- When Grandpa is about to open the fridge, it shows 2 sections. A moment later, it all opens at once.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.