|Hey Arnold!: Season 4|
Hey Arnold! Season 4 is the fourth season of the Hey Arnold! series. It includes 32 quarter-hour episodes and 4 half-hour specials.
During this season, the series switched over from using cel animation (although the first few quarter-hour episodes appear to use cel animation) to digital ink and paint, Spencer Klein replaced Phillip Van Dyke as the voice of Arnold, and the opening theme was changed.
- 61. Eugene's Birthday / Stinky's Pumpkin
- 62. Dinner for Four / Phoebe Skips
- 63. Full Moon / Student Teacher
- 64. Big Gino / Jamie O in Love
- 65. The Beeper Queen / Oskar Can't Read?
- 66. Headless Cabbie / Friday the 13th
- 67. Helga's Parrot / Chocolate Turtles
- 68. Love and Cheese / Weighing Harold
- 69. It Girl / Deconstructing Arnold
- 70. Grudge Match / Polishing Rhonda
- 71. Veterans Day
- 72. Back to School / Egg Story
- 73. Weird Cousin / Baby Oskar
- 74. Helga Sleepwalks / Fighting Families
- 75. Monkeyman! / Buses, Bikes, and Subways
- 76. Grandpa's Sister / Synchronized Swimming
- 77. Helga's Masquerade / Mr. Green Runs
- 78. Helga on the Couch
- 79. Dino Checks Out
- 80. Summer Love
- This season consists of 20 half-hours, but only 17 were actually aired in the US. Episodes 75, 77 and 80 were held over for unknown reasons and aired as part of Season 5 in 2000.