Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fifth and final season of Hey Arnold! includes 32 quarter-hour episodes, 2 half-hour episodes, and one hour-long special. Even though it was released separately, the series' theatrical film is also considered part of this season.
|#||Segment A||Segment B||U.S. air date||Production code|
|81||Sid the Vampire Slayer||Big Sis||March 18, 2000||185A /|
|82||Gerald's Game||Fishing Trip||April 27, 2002|
|83||Bag of Money||Principal Simmons||April 5, 2000|
|84||New Bully on the Block||Phoebe Breaks a Leg||April 12, 2000|
|85||Stuck in a Tree||Rhonda Goes Broke||January 5, 2001|
|86||Helga's Locket||Sid and Germs||April 19, 2000|
|87||Beaned||Old Iron Man||January 12, 2001|
|88||Ghost Bride||Gerald vs. Jamie O||November 11, 2003||186B / 189A|
|89||Suspended||Ernie in Love||April 26, 2000||185B /|
|90||Arnold Visits Arnie||Chocolate Boy||January 26, 2001||188B / 191A|
|91||Harold vs. Patty||Rich Guy||February 3, 2002||/ 195A|
|92||The Racing Mule||Curly's Girl||January 11, 2004*|
|93||On the Lam||Family Man||June 1, 2002||194B / 193A|
|94||Phoebe's Little Problem||Grandpa's Packard||June 8, 2004||193B / 194A|
|95||A Day in the Life of a Classroom||Big Bob's Crisis||November 15, 2003|
|96||Married||May 11, 2002||197|
|97||Timberly Loves Arnold||Eugene, Eugene!||January 28, 2003|
|Film|| Hey Arnold! The Movie|
(Arnold Saves the Neighborhood)
|June 28, 2002||198|
|98||April Fool's Day||April 1, 2002||201|
|99||The Journal||November 11, 2002||202|
- The last two episodes of the series, "April Fool's Day" and "The Journal", were produced in 2001, a year after the rest of the season and the movie. This is because episodes 98-100 were originally going to be the three half-hours of the TV movie Arnold Saves the Neighborhood; but when the TV movie was selected for a theatrical release under the title of Hey Arnold! The Movie, Nickelodeon ordered three more half-hours to fill in the gap in the production schedule, which were turned into these two episodes.
- As a result of being produced separately at a later date, these two episodes share a few differences with the rest of the episodes of the season; namely featuring Alex D. Linz as the voice of Arnold, improved animation quality, and a different tone of yellow for the title and opening credits.
- Season 5 consists of 20 half-hours, but a total of 24 were aired in the US as part of the season. This is because three episodes from Season 4 (75, 77 and 80) and one episode from Season 3 (Parents Day) were held over for unknown reasons.
- While in many other countries the season (and the series) finished airing in 2002, the U.S. broadcast was very erratic, taking almost four years to air every episode.
- Despite "The Journal" being the last episode in production and chronological order, it wasn't the last episode aired in the U.S.