|Hey Arnold!: Season 5|
Hey Arnold! Season 5 is the last season of the Hey Arnold! series. It includes 32 quarter-hour episodes, 2 half-hour episodes and 1 hour-long episode for the season/series finale.
- 81. Sid the Vampire Slayer / Big Sis
- 82. Gerald's Game / Fishing Trip
- 83. Bag of Money / Principal Simmons
- 84. New Bully on the Block / Phoebe Breaks a Leg
- 85. Stuck in a Tree / Rhonda Goes Broke
- 86. Helga's Locket / Sid and Germs
- 87. Beaned / Old Iron Man
- 88. Ghost Bride / Gerald vs. Jamie O
- 89. Suspended / Ernie in Love
- 90. Arnold Visits Arnie / Chocolate Boy
- 91. Harold vs. Patty / Rich Guy
- 92. The Racing Mule / Curly's Girl
- 93. On the Lam / Family Man
- 94. Phoebe's Little Problem / Grandpa's Packard
- 95. A Day in the Life of a Classroom / Big Bob's Crisis
- 96. Married
- 97. Timberly Loves Arnold / Eugene, Eugene!
- 98. April Fool's Day
- 99-100. The Journal
- This season consists of 20 half-hours, but 24 episodes total were aired in the US as part of the season. This is because three episodes from Season 4 (75, 77 and 80) and one episode from Season 3 (Parents Day) were held over for unknown reasons.
- "April Fool's Day" and "The Journal" were written and produced a year after the rest of the season and the movie. This is because episodes 98-100 were originally going to be the three half-hour parts of the TV movie "Arnold Saves the Neighborhood", but when the TV movie was converted into a theatrical film, Nickelodeon ordered three more half-hours to make up the last three episodes of the series, and to set up "The Jungle Movie".
- These two episodes share a few differences with the rest of the episodes of the season, namely featuring Alex D. Linz as the voice of Arnold, and a different tone of yellow for the title and opening credits.
- Although "The Journal" was the last episode produced and is the last episode chronologically, it wasn't the last episode aired. Episodes 97, 88, 95 and 94 aired after it. (In that order)