|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Sid the Vampire Slayer|
|Season 5, Episode 81a|
|Air date: March 18, 2000|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Sid the Vampire Slayer is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This episode gained minor controversy when Stinky said to Sid, "Stop being a dang fool" many people thought he said "Stop being a damn fool".
- This was the first episode to feature Stinky with Christopher Walberg's deeper voice.
- Ernie Potts makes a cameo in the horror film at the beginning.
- Sid pulled Arnold into the janitor's closet, just like in the episode "Sid's Revenge"
- In the end, it is shown that Stinky might be a vampire, however it could have been a joke.
- The title is a parody of the movie and The WB later UPN T.V. series Buffy the Vampire Slayer which ran on March 10, 1997 to May 20, 2003.
- A vampire's weakness is a wooden stake in the heart. Not a sword.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|