|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Sid the Vampire Slayer|
|Season 5, Episode 81a|
|Written by: Michelle Lamoreaux|
|Air date: March 18, 2000|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Sid the Vampire Slayer is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This episode gained minor controversy and misconception when Stinky said to Sid, "Quit acting like a dang fool!" Several people thought he said, "Stop being a damn fool!".
- This was the first episode to feature Stinky with Christopher Walberg's deeper voice.
- Ernie Potts makes a cameo in the horror film at the beginning.
- Sid pulled Arnold into the janitor's closet, just like in the episode "Sid's Revenge"
- In the end, it is shown that Stinky might actually be a vampire. However, it could have been a joke.
- The title is a parody of the movie and The WB later UPN T.V. series Buffy the Vampire Slayer which ran on March 10, 1997 to May 20, 2003.
- In the movie theater, Miss Felter is sitting behind Stinky and Tish is sitting behind Sid
- When Arnold and Sid watch Stinky get into what they mistake is a coffin, Sid unintentionally makes a pun.
- The man in the movie telling the civilians to kill the vampire, is modeled after Peter Cushing who appeared in the Hammer Dracula (and Frankenstein) movies alongside Christopher Lee.
- When the lunch lady says "garlic bread Stinky?", her mouth doesn't move.
- In the lunch line beside Brainy, Joey has the same blue pants white shirt outfit as Eugene (minus the underwear) and even has the same orange hair color and white skin as Eugene.
- At lunch, both Harold's shirt and arm are shown to be different colors than what they are. Harold's shirt is a different skin tone and his shirt is shown green with a red stripe on the sleeve. In the same scene Eugene is shown without his socks.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|