|Episode of Hey Arnold!|
|Sid the Vampire Slayer|
|Season 5, Episode 81a|
|Air date: March 18, 2000|
|IMDb • TV.com|
Don Del Grande's
Sid the Vampire Slayer is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This episode gained minor controversy when Stinky said to Sid, "Stop being a dang fool. Many people thought he said, "Stop being a damn fool".
- This was the first episode to feature Stinky with Christopher Walberg's deeper voice.
- Ernie Potts makes a cameo in the horror film at the beginning.
- Sid pulled Arnold into the janitor's closet, just like in the episode "Sid's Revenge"
- In the end, it is shown that Stinky might actually be a vampire. However, it could have been a joke.
- The title is a parody of the movie and The WB later UPN T.V. series Buffy the Vampire Slayer which ran on March 10, 1997 to May 20, 2003.
- In the movie theater, Miss Felter is sitting behind Stinky and Tish is sitting behind Sid
- When Arnold and Sid watch Stinky get into what they mistake is a coffin, Sid unintentionally makes a pun.
- When the lunch lady says "garlic bread Stinky?", her mouth doesn't move.
- In the lunch line beside Brainy, Joey has the same blue pants white shirt outfit as Eugene (minus the underwear) and even has the same orange hair color and white skin as Eugene.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|