Stoop Kid is an episode of Hey Arnold!.
Gerald tells the legend of Stoop Kid, a kid who lives on his stoop and harasses the passers-by without ever leaving. When Arnold proves Stoop Kid's afraid to leave his stoop, he feels sorry for him and helps him to overcome his fears. In the end, Stoop Kid leaves his stoop but continues to stay there and harass people on (and off) his stoop.
- Stoop Kid is voiced by Danny Cooksey. He was the star of Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts and had a brief appearance in the movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- Stoop Kid reads the book The Little Engine that Could which is a moralistic children's story. The book is used to teach children the value of optimism and hard work. However, some critics would contend that the book is a metaphor for the American Dream.
- Stoop Kid also appears in the episode "Cool Party".
- This episode spawned the Internet meme "Stoop Kid's Afraid To Leave His Stoop!"
- Helga is absent for the first time in the series.
- First episode to feature an urban legend, with Gerald as the Keeper of the Tale.
- When Sid is first shown and before he asks Gerald to tell the legend, you can't see any hair in the gap in his hat just above where it snaps together, but later in the episode, you can.
- Park's door was red when he dumped the trash on Arnold, but then it was blue when he came out asking "what's going on?".
- During the night Stoop Kid is yelling, Arnold's hair switched sides when he said people wouldn't make fun of him if he left the stoop.
- Arnold's sleeve was red when he showed Stoop Kid the Spanish Steps in Rome.
- Justin Shenkarow was misspelled in the credits as "Justin Shankarow".
- There are points in the episode where Harold is drawn off-model.
|This article is a stub. You can help Hey Arnold Wiki by expanding it.|