- He'll chase you down and pulverize you.
- How can he if he never leaves his stoop?
- Arnold, you're bold. Bold and crazy.
- Well, I guess there's no holding you back anymore. You're probably gonna wanna see the whole world now.
- What you kiddin'? I can't leave my stoop.
- What do you mean? Why not?
- Oh, sure, I could leave the stoop. But for now, i'm just going to keep hangin' out here, 'cause I'm Stoop Kid. That's who I am. You know, Arnold, you taught me a great thing. Now I can harass people from my stoop... and from off my stoop! (laughs)
- Gee, that wasn't really the point.
- Hey, Stoop Kid, you baby. Where's your diapers? Little baby Stoop Kid's afraid to leave his stoop. (laughs)
- Come here, fat boy!
- Stoop Kid's afraid to leave his stoop! Stoop Kid's afraid to leave his stoop!
- I think I can! I think I can!