Stuck in a Tree is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- This episode is only 10 minutes long, instead of the usual 11. The "filler" minute between this episode and its sister episode "Rhonda Goes Broke" consists of a clip show about Helga that contains clips from previous episodes, including the original 1994 pilot.
- This is the first episode where Blake McIver Ewing voices Eugene.
- Gerald, Helga, Phoebe, Stinky, Sid and Rhonda cameo in Arnold's future fantasy as old people.
- This episode is highly similar to Roller Coaster.
- Eugene says, "Clap your hands if you believe!", a reference to a line from the play Peter and Wendy.
- Footage from the episode can be seen on the Heimlich Maneuver news report that talked about a girl who saved her friends life after learning the maneuver from watching the Season 1 episode "Eugene's Bike".
- This is the first episode to air in the 21st century.
- A cherry hitting Caesar in the head probably would not have knocked him out.
- When the firemen come in the close up shot of Arnold his sleeves are short instead of long
- In the dream sequence with the gang in the future, Sid is shown to be larger than Rhonda and Helga. Sid was most likely meant to be in the foreground which may explain why he is huge.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.